my brain feels like scrambled eggs so i'll just throw out some [very] random [but true] tidbits:
1. this 13 week old baby is a cunning little saboteur. while on one hand he takes great pleasure in making me sick to my stomach constantly, he won't give me the satisfaction of at least looking slimmer after all of my hurling. oh no. because he's managed to make me feel sick constantly and yet at the same time crave such horrible things as fried bologna sandwiches. i swear. fried bologna sandwiches with mustard are on my mind constantly. i want one before i throw up, and i want another one after i throw up. i'm sorry if this is making you as sick as it should make me, but i'm just keeping things honest here.
2. i love peppermint icebreakers icecubes gum. it is my favorite. it keeps the nausea at bay, especially when i'm in the car. and when i sent matt out to get some for me and he came back with a huge tub of trident white in spearmint instead i was convinced i was going to die. so today i went to target and bought three huge jumbo packs of my peppermint icebreakers icecubes gum. because more is more and more is better.
3. olive is lots of fun these days. she sings all day long, and sometimes into the night when she's supposed to be
4. today i bought my first pair of maternity jeans for the this pregnancy. of course they need to be hemmed, (grr...) which makes me wish grace were around so i could pay her to do them for me!
5. bologna is so disgusting.. why does it sound and taste so good while i'm pregnant? i'm so ashamed.
6. V-8 has become my new best friend. it tastes amazing with the tuna fish that the midwife says i shouldn't be eating. (tuna is another thing i think about all the time.)
and that's about all i can think of right now (other than bologna and tuna and peppermint gum, that is.) hope this is satisfactory, grace! ;)