Tuesday, August 9, 2011

...

just a little update for interested family members...

my midwife appointment turned out to be pretty boring. they confirmed my pregnancy, and estimate i'm around 6-8 weeks. i have a more in depth appointment next week, and an ultrasound in exactly two weeks.

nausea and fatigue are reallllly hammering me this week - today's been especially tough. every time i'm tempted to complain, however, i try to remind myself that i'd really prefer to be miserable than have no symptoms, as those symptoms are at least reassuring that my body's working hard on something important. and i also try to remind myself that this won't last forever, (though at 6-8 weeks, it sure feels like it's going to be forever.) :)

thanks for your love and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment